Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Subscriptions

My current magazine subscriptions:

Real Simple

Better Homes & Gardens
Martha Stewart Living

In order to avoid too many hours wasted reading magazines (and the inevitable piles of clutter they eventually create) I limit myself to 3 magazine subscriptions at a time. I loved Domino magazine so much, I would have subscribed 3 times just to have a current issue at work, home, and in my car. I'm still cursing Conde Naste. These are my 3 next best.



I'm pretty much over Real Simple. Their covers are always enticing, but their content has failed to impress me for the last 6 months. I'm trying to find a replacement for when my subscription expires. Any suggestions? I'm thinking about Ready Made- it's so hippie, but I love it.

Also, if you haven't yet, check out Lonny Magazine. It's entirely online so I don't count it as a subscription. An easy way to cheat my own system.

No comments:

Post a Comment